For product specifications, click here.
HCOM COMMERCIAL SOLAR STATION
The Heliodyne Commercial Solar Station (HCOM) is a plug & play, closed loop, heat-transfer system. Available in 4 different sizes, each system is designed to handle a specified maximum number of GOBI flat plate collectors. System features include Pressure Stagnation Protection (PSP), a unique Heliodyne feature that helps maintain glycol integrity, variable speed pumps for reduced maintenance and better performance, and internet connectivity for remote system monitoring. For very large installations, HCOM systems can be combined in parallel.
• Factory assembled plug & play configuration
• Pressure Stagnation Protection (PSP)
• Variable speed pumps
• Delta-T controller with WiFi or Ethernet connectivity
• 5.6” color LCD touchscreen control (optional)
• Building automation system (BAS) tie-in
• Small footprint